Monday, April 21, 2014

Welcome to Math Class

Hello Everyone especially my students,

My name is Miss Domingo and I am really glad that I am your Algebra teacher. I know many of you do not like Math, but in my class we are going to learn how simple it can be and I am sure that you will love it by the end of the year. We are going to have to much fun learning the subject because we are going to think outside the box to make Math fun. Be ready to learn and have a passion for Math.

I will like to get to know you each on a personal level so I can be able to teach you in the way that it most benefits you. I have created a google docs so we can all get to know each other because we are going to become a classroom family.

I would like you to know a little about me. I have loved math since I was in elementary, but I didn't know that I wanted to teach it until I was in high school. At first I did not like school because English was my second language and it was hard for me to adjust. I started to like school when I was in Middle School and enjoyed every class especially math. I am the oldest of eight children, we are only two girls and six boys. I helped raise the four younger brothers and I became their second mom and teacher to them. I live on a ranch of 36 arces and I have a lot of pets.

See you all in class and I hope you will enjoy my class as much as I will enjoy teaching you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment